- 170000.00 - 300000.00 INR
- 220 Volt (v)
- 10 Watt (w)
- 10-20 Kilograms (kg)
- 240 x 300 x 350 Millimeter (mm)
Microprocessor Spectrophotometer 2306
- 128 x 64 Dot Graphical LCD
- On-Screen Standard Curve Display
- Stray light below 0.3 %T
- Store 200 groups of data and 200 standards curves at the same time
- PC Connectivity through USB Port Software Expands the function to Wave length Scanning, Multi wavelength, Quantitive and Kinetic Modes (optional at extra cost.)
- Large Sample Compartment, can accommodate5-100 mm path length cuvettes with optional holders.
Microprocessor Spectrophotometer is a solid state microcontroller based instrument designed for quick and accurate spectrophotometric analysis of any concentration. It operates at a wavelength range of 320 nm to 1100 nm. The instrument uses the latest microprocessor technology and advanced engineering techniques so as to give enhanced accuracy and reproducibility.
The instrument is equipped with 128 x 64 dots graphical lcd the makes the result easy to read. User can on-screen see the standard curve. The system has soft touch numeric keys with complete numeric key that provides a convenient interface for entering numeric values. The
Provision has also been made for attachment of any dot matrix printer using centronics interface and PC connectivity through USB port. The Basic PC software is supplied with the instrument.
System has a 4-Position rapid cuvette changer (Test Tube Holder) selector.
|320 - 1100 nm|
|+ 0.3 %T|
|0 - 200 %T, - 0.3 to 3A, 0 - 9999 Conc.|
|Stability||+ 0.002 A/h @ 500 nm|
|+ 0.002 A/h|
|Stray Light||< 0.3 %T|
|Display||128 x 64 Dots Graphical LCD|
|Output||USB Port for PC Connectivity, Parallel Port for Dot Matirx Printer|
|Light Source||Tungsten Halogen Lamp|
|Power||230V + 10% AC, 50 Hz|
(L x B x H)
|Instrument: 450 x 320 x 195 mm (Approx.) |
Box: 550 x 430 x 300 mm (Approx.)
|Weight||Instrument: 11 Kg (Approx.) |
Box: 13.5 Kg (Approx.)
|Accessories||Glass Cuvettes - A set of 4, Mains Lead, Operation Manual |
and Dust Cover
Note : Specifications are subject to change due to continuous improvements.
- Cash in Advance (CID)
- 15 Per Day
- 1 Week
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
111, Phase- 2, Industrial Area, Panchkula,, Panchkula, Haryana, 134113, India