- 170000.00 - 400000.00 INR
- 10-20 Kilograms (kg)
- 230 X 250 X 540 Millimeter (mm)
- 10 Watt (w)
- 220 Volt (v)
- Accepts two, four & six samples
- Digital indication of speed and time
- Two pre-set programs
- Built in illumination for easy viewing ofsamples
FLOCCULATION/JAR TESTAPPARATUS, MODEL 1922, 1924, 1926 is a flocculation (jar) tests on water andeffluent samples. A digital display clearly indicates the speed of therotational stainless steel paddles, which can be varied from 25 to 250rpm. Thedigital timer can be set to count down from 1 to 99 minutes. After count down,the paddles stop and an alert sounds. The timer then counts up in minutes inorder to measure settling time.
Two pre-set programs allow routine speed and time parameters to be input andthen selected by simply pressing one button. Parameters are stored in thememory and can be recalled or altered at any time. The intuitive touchsensitive keypad is totally flat for easy cleaning.
No. of Jar
25 to 200rpm
0 to 99minutes
230V, 50Hz, 100W
Note : Specifications are subject to change due to continuousimprovements.
- Cash in Advance (CID)
- 15 Piece Per Day
- 1 Week
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
111, Phase- 2, Industrial Area, Panchkula,, Panchkula, Haryana, 134113, India